Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday December 21, 2010

I have the week off, today took my boys to see "Tron". It was nice to get out and spend some time with them. I think it was good for us.

I had a really hard time sleeping last night all I could think about was of Devaun. I thought I had heard his voice calling out "mom" and I will turn to look for him, but then realized it was probably just in my dream.

Now that things have quieted down it seems like it is harder for me. I am really sad and missing Devaun and cry off and on no matter where I am at. I guess its just part of the grieving process. I am just going to take it a day at a time and cherish the time that I have with Peyton and Kaden. Life is short and I have to kiss, hug and love my kids even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment